Import MapWinGis ActiveX into Embarcadero RAD Studio XE C++

May 20, 2012 at 6:42 PM
Edited May 20, 2012 at 6:43 PM

Hellow,

I am trying to import MapWinGis ActiveX into Embarcadero RAD Studio XE C++. I was created .bpl package and tried to import, but error is appear:

Registration procedure, Mapwingis_ocx.Register in package C:\Documents and Settings\All Users\Документы\RAD Studio\8.0\BPL\MapWinGIS.bpl raised exception class EFilerError: Component TImage can't be registered by package mapwingis.bpl because it has already been registered by package dclstd150.bpl.

In Embarcadero RAD Studio there is class named TImage, and I think that problem is in equal names of class. I tried also rename TImage of MapWinGis to TMapImage, but in this case many other errors in compilation process was appear.

Is MapWinGis compatible with Embarcadero RAD Studio XE C++, and if it is, how I can solve this problem.

I hope, that you help me in decision of this problem.

Thank you in advance and Best Regards!

May 27, 2012 at 8:08 AM

Hellow,

I decided the problem. There is some classes with the same names in MapWinGIS and Embarcadero RAD Studio. After renaming there is no problems. Other errors in compiling process diaspeared after deletion header comments of source file. This is strange, but now all is working. I have imported the ActiveX control in RAD Studio and I will use it. Documentation is very usefull.

Thank you and Best Regards!